Sunday, February 28, 2010

Womens Plus Size Quacker Factory Sweater



Here's an item I just sold today - a Womens Plus Size 2X Quacker Factory Sweater.
I purchased this sweater last Saturday from my local Salvation Army for .25 and it ended for almost $20.00!!!
I have to thank Debbie Ybarra for this one (check out her blog!!).
If it wasn't for her list of what to sell page, I never would have picked up this sweater, I would have passed it right by, not even giving it a second thought. When I saw it thought to myself "Quacker Factory. That sounds really familiar."
I pulled out my handy "List" that I always keep in my purse and sure enough Quacker Factory Plus size sweaters was on that list. Boy am I glad I keep that list with me.


Check out my list of things to watch for at thrift stores and yard sales!

2 comments:

  1. Just an FYI, my website is down now (due to its high cost) but the blog is still up and running: http://blog.ebay-mommy.com and the most up-to-date site I have is my Facebook page (search eb*y mommy). Thanks for the shout-out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that Debbie, so I changed the link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete