Friday, April 23, 2010

MORE Great Finds!

Boy am I having a good weekend so far! Garage sale season is officially in full swing here. I love it! Here is what I found today, between garage sales and thrift stores:


I can't believe it! A new bottle of Nivea Silky Shimmer Lotion!
And it's the rarer med-dark shade. Sweet. AND for only .25!
These are discontinued and have sold recently
for $35.99 A BOTTLE. WOW.








A pair of foo dogs. They are funny little Chinese figurines or statues that look like a cross between a dog, a lion and a dragon. This pair is tiny, only 2" tall. I got the pair for .50 cents. The last time I sold a pair of these the bidding ended at $20.00 for the pair (which I had also paid .50 for).


I also got a bunch of mens Polo by Ralph Lauren polo's and some other clothes for .50 - $1 each.


I got a Diaper Gene for free! I sold one a while ago on eBay for $12.



A pair of Dansko clogs for $5.



Check out my list of things to look for at thrift stores and yard sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment